Terms and Conditions
- Players must be aged 18 or over to play.
- Players must provide accurate entry information including name, address, telephone no. and email address.
- It is the responsibility of the player to advise any change of their registered information.
- Your lucky numbers will be allocated by random selection. These numbers will remain for the duration of you membership.
- You will receive your numbers within 14 days of us receiving your completed enrolment form, on an official membership card, by post.
- These numbers will only become valid when we receive your payment.
- Any prizes won by you, will be sent to you by post within 7 days. Which is why it is important to keep your address up to date.
- The cost of each entry is £1 per chance, payable in advance by standing order cheque or cash.
- It is the players responsibility to cancel any standing orders with their own bank in the event of cancelling their entry.
- The draw takes place weekly on a Tuesday at the Lottery administration office or any other place arranged by the promoter and the results published on this website.
- The promoter holds the final decision on any disputes regarding the CashFax Lottery.
- The promoter reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
- Any person wishing to exclude themselves from this lottery, should notify the administration office.
- Promoter R Oates, St Michaels Lane, Leeds, LS6 3BR, Tel: 01422 342792.Regulated by the Gambling Commission. Operating licence no: 000-005165-N-307207-002
- Your details will not be passed on to any other organisation.
- We will not use your details for anything other than CashFax Lottery related projects.
- If you are a winner, we will publish your name and winning number but will not disclose your full address.
- If you do not want your name to be published if you are a winner, please ring to inform us on 01422 342 792.